Effective date: April 1th, 2021
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Information we collect
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store. This information may include, but is not limited to, your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and any other details that might be requested from you for the purpose of processing your orders.
Handling this data also allows us to:
– Send you important account/order/service information.
– Respond to your queries, refund requests, or complaints.
– Process payments and to prevent fraudulent transactions. We do this on the basis of our legitimate business interests.
– Set up and administer your account, provide technical and/or customer support, and to verify your identity.
Additionally we may also collect the following information:
– Location and traffic data (including IP address and browser type) if you place an order, or if we need to estimate taxes and shipping costs based on your location.
– Product pages visited and content viewed while your session is active.
– Your comments and product reviews if you choose to leave them on our website.
– Account email/password to allow you to access your account, if you have one.
– If you choose to create an account with us, your name, address, and email address, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
How we protect your information
We take the protection of user privacy and data very seriously, but we have no way to guarantee that the information you send us is 100% secure. Please understand that due to the restrictions of industry standard physical environment, technology and security management, your information on JUJUMI may still be read, disclosed, changed or destroyed. When you enter sensitive personal information (such as login authentication) on the registration or order page, we use SSL encryption technology to ensure the security of the information. But on the Internet, there is no way to ensure 100% security in the transmission of electronic information, so we cannot provide customers with an absolutely secure guarantee. If you choose to purchase our products or services, we use a third-party support platform and credit card payment processing company to perform the payment. These companies do not retain, share, store or use your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
Personal information leaked
If personal information is leaked due to a security breach, we will notify the user as soon as possible in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Data access, change, deletion and exit
You can view, change, update or delete personal information by logging in to your personal account, and you can also update your personal login password and payment information. We will retain and use your personal information as necessary to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce the content of agreements.